15 October 2013

翻译句子

  1. 在这个世界上生存并快乐、成功地生活意味着能与他人很好地相处,能够审时度势并以最好的方式作出反应。

To get ahead in the world and lead a happy successful life means getting on with other people and being able to understand and react to the situations in the best way possible.

  1. 当我听到有人在背后唱歌时,我的忍耐到了极限.

The last straw was when I heard someone singing behind.

3.拥有热情、有活力的性格很重要。

Having an enthusiastic and dynamic personality is important.

4.现在越来越多不同年龄不同背景的人在不断地学习以提高自己。

Nowadays, more and more people of various ages and backgrounds are continuing to study to improve themselves.

5.妈妈是个坚强的人。虽然生活中有许多困难要克服,但她从不让困难打倒自己。

My mother was a strong character. Although there were lots of difficulties to overcome, she never let her problems defeat her.

6.直到两个小时后我回到家时,我才发现我忘记了书。

It was only when I got home two hours later that I realized I’d forgotten it.

7. 她对生活的态度永远也不会停止影响我的思想和行动。

Her attitude towards life will never stop influencing my thoughts and actions.

8.教授以自己的学术研究作为依据,认为预测一个人未来的成功,其性格(可用EQ来测量),实际上比其智力的作用更为重要。

Supported by his academic research, Professor Salovey suggests that when predicting someone’s future success their character, as measured by EQ tests, might actually matter more than their IQ.

9.我如释重负,同意与她在这条街上的一个便利店见面。

I sighed with relief and agreed to meet her at the convenience store down the road.

10.职场上,一个人的智商决定了你是否被录用,而情商决定了你能否得到提拔。

At work, it is IQ that gets you hired but it is EQ that gets you promoted.

11.现在我即将从清华大学的继续教育学院毕业,通过远程教育课程获得计算机工程专业的学士学位。

Now I’m about to graduate from the School of Continuing Education at Qinghua University with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering by distance learning.

12. 因为我拥有的新资质,我在工作上得以提升。

Because of my new qualification, I’m getting promoted at work.

13.我具备好的交际技能和团队精神。I have good communicative skills and team spirit.

14.除了收发电子邮件,我用网上镜头看到了在美国的外孙并且同他们谈话,太有趣了。

Aside from emailing, it’s fun to see and talk to my grandchildren in the US on the i-Cam.

15.坦率地说,过去的四年是很艰辛的,但是值得的。

Frankly speaking, the last four years have been hard work, but it’s been worth it.

16. 最终我的努力有了回报。Eventually my efforts paid off.

17. 他情不自禁地哭了起来。He couldn’t help crying.

18.人们经常错误地认为高智商的人也总是情商也高。

People are often mistaken in thinking that those with high IQs always have high EQs as well.

19.只要我们坚持不懈,永不放弃,成功就会在那里等候我们。

As long as we’re committed and never give up, success will be right there waiting for us.

20. 我想我当时有点懒,现在我真希望当时能够多做些努力,特别是在英语方面。

I suppose I was a bit lazy and now I wish I’d done more work, especially English.

  1. 人们通常认为高情商的人善于接受新事物,并对生活持积极的态度。It is generally believed that people with high EQ are open to new ideas and have positive attitudes towards life.

22.我羞愧极了,为自己的粗鲁做法接连道歉。

I was filled with shame and apologized several times for my rude behavior.